How to Redirect Blogger Traffic to Another Website
After moving my domain from Blogger to Hostinger: WordPress, there was the issue of people still going to my old blog. You may ask yourself, “what do I need to do to not lose viewers?” At least, that’s what I asked myself.
This is what I did to redirect my viewers over to my new website:
- Log in to your Blogger dashboard > Theme
- Under ‘My Theme,’ click the drop down arrow
- Select ‘Edit HTML’
- Once you see the template code, locate <head>
- Right below that, past the following code:
6. Click Save.
7. Change the underlined blue link to your new website aka destination URL. This should redirect your pages and blogs over to the new destination.
8. Check this worked by entering your old username.blogspot.com address into the address bar. If it redirects to your new website, you did it right! Great job.