02/08/2021-02/12/2021 Weekly Watchlist for Swing Positions
- OCGN – Ocugen, Inc. (Offering Selloff)
- TANH – Tantech Holdings Ltd.
- VISL – Vislink Technologies, Inc.
- DKNG – Draftkings, Inc
- PEP – PepsiCo, Inc.
- PHUN – Phunware Inc
- BIOL – Biolase, Inc (Offering Selloff)
- GAXY – Galaxy Next Generation, Inc.
- CTRM – Castor Maritime Inc.
- GHSI – Guardion Health Sciences, Inc.
- MARA – Marathon Patent Group, Inc.
- AMC – AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc
- GME – GameStop Corporation
- SNDL – Sundial Growers Inc
- PIXY – ShiftPixy, Inc
- ENLV – Enlivex Therapeutics Ltd.
- NXTD – NXT-ID Inc
- BRQS – Borqs Technologies, Inc.
- HCMC – Healthier Choices Mgmt Corp
- WWR – Westwater Resources, Inc.
- ONTX – Onconova Therapeutics, Inc.
- AQMS – Aqua Metals, Inc.
- RKT – Rocket Companies, Inc.
- RXT – Rackspace Technology, Inc.
- LMFA – LM Funding America, Inc.
- GTE – Gran Tierra Energy Inc
- ATOS – Atossa Therapeutics, Inc
- ATIF – ATIF Holdings Limited
- CBAT – CBAK Energy Technology, Inc.
- CSCW – Color Star Technology Co. Ltd.
- BIOC – Biocept, Inc
- RCON – Recon Technology, Ltd.
- ACST – Acasti Pharma, Inc.
- CLOV – Clover Health Investments, Corp.
- KERN – Akerna Corp – Common Stock
- CANF – Can Fite Biopharma
Disclaimer : This should not be considered investment advice, and should not be used to make investment decisions. Do not buy or sell any stock without conducting your own due diligence. Information on eyelovegains.com is opinionated and should be considered for information purposes only. No stock exchange anywhere has approved or disapproved the information contained herein. There is no express or implied solicitation to buy or sell securities. The charts and data provided here are not meant for investment purposes and only serve as examples. We are not liable for any losses you may endure from the buying and selling of stocks or securities within your accounts.
a friend sent me your website a few weeks ago and this is amazing. You put so much work into this and it shows! I appreciate you sharing it with everyone – would love to get your thoughts on MARA and if you think it’s a long term hold
Hi Dipika, Thank you so much for the kind words. I like MARA and I’ve traded it over the last year. Wish I kept my original shares but we can’t predict these things. =)